1.10.2014

I MARRIED MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE IS EXPOSED- UCHE OGBODO

uche ogbodo
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has tagged exposure as one of her reasons for marrying her ex-footballer hubby, Arthur Obi.
In a recent interview with Entertainment Express, the actress described been exposed and residing in the United States of America as some of the attributes that made her succumb to the advances from her hubby.

Well, I can only speak for myself. I know that African men that have travelled far and wide know what is happening in the industry, so he is exposed.  He has mingled with people from other cultural backgrounds and with different people.  A lot of Nigerian men don’t really understand what is happening in the industry, most especially if they are not into entertainment.  He too is into show business as well.  So, he understands the terrain.  I think it is quite easy that way,” Uche said.
Maintaining that she didn’t have a secret wedding but chose not to attract attention to her traditional engagement ceremony, Uche said she and her hubby are planning a big wedding.

In her words,”I didn’t have any secret marriage. In fact, I have not done my wedding proper. I just had it the way I wanted to. The white wedding will be different. When I have my wedding in grand style, my dear, I bet you won’t call it a secret marriage.’

No comments:

Post a Comment