10.25.2014

Bobby Obodo denies dating Jackie Appiah

 http://cdn.ghanaweb.com/imagelib/pics/18123351.jpg
Like seriously is Bobby trying to deny dating Jackie or has he done it already? then there is trouble in paradise. In an interview with Punch's Saturday beat

He said:  
 “It is not true that I am in a relationship with Jackie Appiah. There is nothing amorous between us. We are not engaged or planning to get married; there is nothing like that. Marriage is out of the picture for us, it is just the words of rumour mongers. My relationship status is ‘complicated’ because I was married and later got divorced so since then, I have been keeping my private life abreast. I would rather not talk much about it because of what I went through. I just left a relationship that produced beautiful children. Right now I am just
focused on being on top of my game with my show business.”     

When Saturday Beats called the actress, Jackie Appiah in Ghana, she declined to comment and referred Saturday Beats to her manager whose phone number couldn’t connect as of press time. -

No comments:

Post a Comment