8.12.2013

TONTO DIKEH TRIES TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Remember I posted something here few weeks ago and asked you guys to help me interpret what Tonto meant by those words? if you miss it read HERE. Well the actress actually tried to be a ghost, yes! she tried to take her own life if not for God's grace and a few friends who intervened. This was what she posted on her instagram page after words..

"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh

 Hmm... Tonto you have said it all and I like you a lot. I believe this will never repeat it self and to think someone was telling me before all this, that Tonto is crying for help and no one wants to listen and mentioned specifically that she was heading towards committing suicide but I kept wondering why. In this life you live for yourself, if nobody tells you how beautiful you are, look at your self in the mirror and speak sweet things to yourself,  things like "Who am I that God has made me fabulous, gorgeous.wonderful and super talented". And that goes to everyone. Peeps please mind the way you talk to celebrities on social media, they are human and you can be in their shoes tomorrow who knows? Most people wonder why things are not going well for them yet they are the same people who feel bitter about other people's success tell me na magic you wan use dey successful? Please live and lets live!

1 comment:

  1. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.

    ReplyDelete