9.05.2014

‘Being married to a director is a blessing,’ Tinsel director

Tope-Oshin-Ogun-2
Tinsel director and actress, Tope Oshin Ogun has revealed that being married to a director is a blessing for her.
Tope noted that being married to a colleague has not only been a joy for her but also helped her career
.
‘Being married to a director is a blessing. My husband has been supportive all through my career even before I kicked off my career as a producer and director. He married me as an actress,’ she said.

Tope who has been in the movie industry for 17-years has worked on productions that include The Apprentice Africa, Tinsel, The Young Smoker, Till Death Do Us part amongst others.
The one time actress has a casting agency that has also worked on productions that include Shuga season 3, MTV Base, Ojos in the house, and Taste of love, a new Telenovela coming out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment