12.07.2013

STEPHANIE OKEREKE- LINUS' HEALTH AND BEAUTY SECRET


This is what the beautiful actress had to share on how she maintains her shape and beauty this is what the actress had to say...

“Waking up an hour earlier to exercise in the morning helps me function better during the day. It gives me a better cardiovascular impact; I’m able to have more consistent workouts and more energy throughout the day.

Most people have at least a half hour break during work. That is enough time to squeeze in a short

workout. I use exercising as a way to socialize. Instead of going out to eat, I go for a walk or short run with friends and catch up while I’m at it.

I do physical activity which is so important to our lives. I take some time to re-evaluate where I’m spending unnecessary time and focus on doing those important things for my health and fitness”.

No comments:

Post a Comment