12.29.2013

CHIKA IKE AND OGE OKOYE CONFERRED WITH CHIEFTAINCY TITLE

Photo
 
The beautiful actresses were given chieftaincy title at Amoli in Awgu L.G.A. Enugu State. Chika was given the title of Akwa Ugo 1 of Amoli kingdom while Oge was given the Igolo Nwanyi 1 of Amoli kingdom. Oge took to her instagrame page to express her gratitude...

''An Honorary Chieftaincy Title (Igolo Nwanyi 1 Of Amoli) in Awgu L.G.A.Enugu State. God you're awesome alone God do I thank for all this recognitions.Kisses Ebubedike/Jehovah,the Lion of Judah''.

''To God I give thanks,To people of Amoli Village, To my family for their support all the way, To my glam fans situated all over the world,I thank you all and love you all  and I promise never to disappoint any of you. I will continue to make all proud of  mua but I need everyone's prayers.Thanks and God bless. Muah glam peeps!'
See more pics from their coronation below...




 Congrats to them, You can now refer them as chief Chika and Chief Oge. 
Culled Mack Entertainment Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment