10.18.2014

I have the love of a lot of prominent members of my party- Kenneth Okonkwo. See his campaign posters

 Speaking on his decision to contest in the forth coming elections he spoke to Encomium saying: “Having consulted extensively my people from the ward to the local government level, because I am a grassroots man and having secured their approval to launch my campaign, I started thinking of the best channel to tell the world”.

 The Nollywood actor who said he has always been into politics and not just because some of his colleagues are going into it believes his chances of winning are very bright as he believes he has the grace of God on his side and his love for his people, also the love of his people have for him stands out as one of his greatest
assets.

Kenneth Okonkwo who is very confident he will win also gave another reason saying: “I also have the love of a lot of prominent members of my party because of my modest achievements in Nollywood and some live television appearances where we discuss national issues”.

No comments:

Post a Comment