7.03.2014

New Face Of Nollywood- Ginika Maureen Kala


I love watching movies be it Nollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood or otherwise so far it is a movie, and that has made me a very good critique over the years. If you are a movie lover like me, you will agree with me that this Nollywood actress is something else. She is good and I mean very good at what she does.
The beautiful dark skinned actress who just had her birthday on the 25th May, came into the make believe industry in 2007, left the scene for a while and came back fully last year. Shes got the talent and she is here to stay.
Last year alone she featured in not less than ten movies which include; SS3 Girls, Romeo without Juliet, Career Woman, Super Model, Packaging and many more. Soon she will take over from the likes of Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson, and co... Watch out! More pics of her below.......








Maureen on set

No comments:

Post a Comment