10.19.2013

MONALISA CHINDA'S MAGAZINE COMING SOON, PREPARES TO LAUNCH IN NIGERIA AND GHANA







Nollywood star, Monalisa Chinda has revealed plans to launch her debut magazine, Monalisa in Nigeria and Ghana before the year runs out.

In her words ‘Ghana is a place I visit all the time. But for the first time, probably, because Monalisa magazine is a big project I’m about to launch, I had to come with my team to get content for the magazine and also source for a venue for the Ghana launch.’

Speaking further on her decision to launch in Ghana, ‘We need the feel and presence of Ghana in this particular magazine. That was why I went public to make my presence known; to say, hey, your sister and Nollywood celeb is here and needs your support!
She has not only reconciled with her boo Lanre Nzeribe but has also reconciled with the editor of her magazine who put her on blast a few weeks ago. Congrats to her.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm ok o wish her well in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehn!!! this magazine cover is apology looking so local.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tot i was the only one that noticed

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Christ sakes she is just starting now.... with time it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it by force to own a magazine?

    ReplyDelete