8.01.2013

"I AM NOT A CHILD" PAWPAW CRIES OUT!


While others are reducing their age, diminutive actor Osita Iheme popularly known as pawpaw has stated that people who see him as a child do not have senses. This was what he said in a recent interview...

“If you are a child in a drama, in real life you are not a child. You don’t need to behave like a child. Yes, a lot of people mistake me for a child in real life, but that is their problem. I am not a child. I don’t think I look like a child. I don’t allow that to bother me because I am not seeing it. 





People can see me and take me as a child, but that person is not with his senses because from the way I dress, the way I look, I don’t think I am looking like a child. People can meet me at first and have a spontaneous reaction of seeing a child but when they sit down and look very well, they would understand that I am not a child.” 

But seriously apart from his size he sure looks his age. This man is 31 for Christ sake.

12 comments:

  1. No be thier fault na paw paw no vex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassy na lie this guy up till now never look his age to me he looks fiften.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But seriously by now people should knw he is not a child i wonder how people think anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about those that dont knw him or you think it is everybody that is a fan of nollywood?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel we already have enough fans you can go to hell for all i care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously dont have your time it is people like you that will sit down and watch 20 nigerian films in a day., nonsence

      Delete
  6. I cant believe dis small issue is make both of u fight na wa for Nigerians

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must we always diviate from the main topic all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunty Betty it is deviate not diviate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr correcter u don come this blog too hmm oxford dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously the guy looks old like he said they need to start looking at very well before concluding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the correction

    ReplyDelete